Friday, October 4, 2013

From The Basement Intro

Well, I've reviewed movies and, currently, music videos, but I wanted to watch movies without doing the video reviews...mostly because I'm busy with The Music Video Show and other personal stuff. But I want to keep up with some of the movies that I've been watching lately...but how to do it. Then I saw a video with Kevin Murphy and Michael J Nelson of MST3K. Kevin Murphy went to see a movie once a week for a year and wrote his experience with the movie in a book. It detailed what he was eating, his thoughts about the movie and his thought DURING the movie. I thought I could hopefully do the same thing. So, from October 2013 to October 2014, once a week, I'll post a movie review that is like Kevin's book..except on a computer, obviously. So, let's start the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment